Monday, June 25, 2012

YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOUR PICTURE


"You don't look like your picture." Big Smile.

I was sitting at a table in The Raven, a (actually the only) gay bar in New Hope, PA, having a drink and playing with my iPhone. I had already texted a few friends and checked my email and I still had time until I had to hit the road to see Jeffery (the play) so I decided to check Grinder. 

No, I wasn't looking to hook-up, I was lurking which is what I state in my profile along the above photo. Oh and that I'm not looking to chat. I've haven't used the app for anything other then for seeing just how far I am from the nearest gay person. Really, there aren't many in my area of suburban Long Island.  It's amazing (to me) how many really hot guys of all ages with send you the unlocked, private pics when you post a hot pic. 

I had a few messages waiting so I was read them first, "Hey," "Whats up", "Hot pic," - so creative and stimulating before clicking the closest guy. As I'm reading 3 Feet, I hear, "You like nothing like your pic. How do you like mine?" 

After I picked my mouth off the floor, we talked for a bit and he went back to his friends, he said, "You look better in person than you do in your picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment