Monday, June 25, 2012

LADY GAGA SINGS IT LOUD & PROUD: 2012

I saved this song for last because I think it is the best, most important song written for the GLBTQ community. I know most of focused on the quality and likability of the song but when I hear it played in stores and other public places, I realize that all people are getting a message of acceptance and pride of oneself. Unlike most other songs celebrating GAY PRIDE, this song was specifically written to be both a celebration and a statement of GLBTQ people. Thank you GAGA!



HAPPY PRIDE! This is a month to celebrate who we are, where we've come from and how far we have to go. It's a month to be with friends and family and to keep and remember throughout the year.

Inspired by Kelly's Annual Pride Post,  I will be posting a song to start each day with Pride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment