Thursday, June 21, 2012

TMI THURSDAYS: FOODIE EDITION ANSWERS



FOODIE EDITION
1. Describe your love making in ice-cream terms.
  • It's definitely not vanilla, although vanilla is very enjoyable. It's always a banana split if I'm going to be satisfied but with an ever increasing variety of flavors and lots of toppings - especially a cherry! 



2. Do you believe in aphrodisiacs? Which one works on you? 
  • I think the key to aphrodisiacs is a combination of myth, atmosphere and anticipation. If you take and prepare an aphro or two and sever it with music and candle light with the anticipation of a lustful, hedonistic night of love then you'll succeed. However, giving me two glasses of most any alcohol will work just as well - I can be a cheap date.



3. Have you ever practiced with a fruit or veggie sexually? What and where?
  • Not successfully and not after having had the real thing.



4. Have you used food when having sex? On you or on your partner (s)?
  • Once or twice but being a virgo, I was more concerned about getting the bedding dirty. It's a fun idea and seems very enticing when read erotica or watching a movie, but in reality, it just didn't work.



5. What fruit or veggie best describes your private parts?
  • A foot long with lots of sauerkraut. 


Bonus
Describe the meal you would cook for a romantic dinner.
  • It was our first anniversary and I called and asked his mother to make his favorite dish. I drove 2.5 hours to pick it up and 2.5 hours back. I served it with his favorite wine, candles on the table and my cheesecake. 


Questions are posted on Thursdays
Answers are posted on Tuesdays

I invite you to:
  • use these questions for own TMI posts
  • post your responses in the comments
  • tweet/FB/text/tell to your friends
  • submit questions for future TMI t

No comments:

Post a Comment