Thursday, June 14, 2012

TMI THURSDAY: ANSWERS


BEACH EDITION

1. Is Sex on the Beach something you've had or just a refreshing beverage?
  • While it is a delightfully refreshing drink, I have had sex on the beach. Well, oral sex. The first time was in the dunes at Jones Beach. I sorta stumbled upon a cruising area. I stumbled a few more times after that. 
  • The last time was in Rehoboth Beach, DE. It was his birthday, we were walking back home along the beach hand in hand under the stars after drinks, dinner and drinks and started making out. One thing lead to another. We saved the best part for home.


2. Have you been skinny dipping? Would you?
  • Yes, many times and in many places at all times of the day and night. I find it both exhilarating and calming. It's very freeing and natural.


3. How do you look in a swim suit and what kind are you wearing?
  • Not as good as I'd like to and lack of tanning ability doesn't help. I like my swim suits above the knee and have worn square cuts (especially when lap swimming) but never the classic speedo. 


4. When I say, "bath house," what image comes to mind? Favorite experience?
  • Men. Men in showers. Men in towels. Men having sex.
  • Bette Middler.
  • It was my friend's 30th birthday and he requested that I take him and our other two friends to The Crew Club in DC. It was a very interesting group and alcohol was not involved in the decision making process. It was very fun, very memorable and rather chaste evening. The nicest one was a place in Ft Lauderdale, FL - it was huge, beautiful (like a resort) with a bar, pool and a really steamy steam room that "accommodated" 75.
5. Do you prefer the beach or a pool?
  • Beach! The waves, the sounds, the sand between your toes and the smells. It's so alive!

Bonus
Do you have a favorite beach?
  • I've been to beaches along the entire east coast in almost every state and Cancun. I like my beaches to have white sand not rocks, big waves and with no resorts in site. The beaches at Jones Beach, Robert Moses and Fire Island and my favorites (plus they're easy to get too) followed by The Hamptons. 

I invite you to:
  • use these questions for own TMI posts
  • post your responses in the comments
  • tweet/FB/text/tell to your friends
  • submit questions for future TMI

No comments:

Post a Comment