Friday, June 29, 2012

CHILDHOOD CRUSHES: FAREWELL DON GRADY

Don Grady passed away yesterday at the age of 68 for cancer. Below is my Childhood Crush post on  him from November 11, 2011.
  • a Mouseketeer on The Mickey Mouse Club 
  • played Robbie Douglas on My Three Sons for 12 years
  • a musical prodigy who had mastered several instruments by age 10.
  • served as the composer for the 1991 Blake Edwards comedy Switch.
  • His sister Lani O'Grady played oldest sister Mary on the series Eight Is Enough.
  • Read his Hollywood Reporter obituary here.

MY ORIGINAL POST


Don Grady was Robbie Douglas, the 2nd of Fred MacMurray's three biological sons, on My Three Sons. Of course he was very cute with that hair, tight little body (I find short can be very sexy) and that cleft chin. Besides looks, what I think attracted me most to his character was how loving and protective a brother he was and I wanted him to be mine and protect me from the bullies at school.




My Three Sons also proved to be a bit confusing or reassuring depending on how you look at it because I love and wanted to be married to a girl like Robbie's wife Katie or Chip's wife Polly.




Katie

Polly
Sister Lani O'Grady

R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment